22 January 2008

Children and TV

This will be a short post. I might put up a longer post the topic of children sleeping in bed. Our children sleep in the bed with us. It's a long story, which I may cover later. This post is nothing more than an anecdote.

I get up at 5 AM during the week, so I typically go to bed early. I take one of our kids with me and my wife comes to bed with the other one later. I usually watch TV until the kid I brought to bed with me falls asleep, then I roll over. Lately I've developed an obsession with the show "House", and I've been watching seasons 1 and 2 in the DVD player at night. One morning, after watching House with me the night before, my two year old, Caleb, woke up and told my wife "We need a crash cart in here."

Heh, heh, heh.

Actually, I have several subjects that I can write about later.

3 comments:

Markco said...

Keep up the great posts, very enjoyable to read and compare to my own family. Though I am a huge advocate of sports :D.

I think you'll like this blog, I came across it yesterday:

http://mommaexplains.blogspot.com/

Jonathan K said...

Your children may enjoy the new DVD series What's in the Bible from Phil Vischer... I'm so excited about it!
You can find more info at http://www.whatsinthebible.com !

Jonathan

Jonathan K said...

You might want to show your kids the new DVD series What's in the Bible by Phil Vischer. He created Veggie Tales and I'm so excited about his new series!
Check it out at http://www.whatsinthebible.com