22 January 2008

Ransomed Heart Podcast

For anyone interesting, Ransomed Heart has a podcast. Ransomed Heart is the ministry of John Eldridge, author of "Wild At Heart" and several other books. I read both "Wild At Heart" and "The Way of the Wild Heart" last year. You can subscribe to the podcast at http://www.ransomedheart.com/podcast or through the iTunes store directly. Both audio and video are available. I can't provide a review as I just subscribed. I'll write more after I've had a chance to listen.

2 comments:

jacquie said...

Hi! Been reading your blog and I enjoy it. I have read most of the stuff from Ransomed Heart and my husband and I are listening to Love and War by John and Staci Eldredge right now. I really appreciate their passion for life and God and family!
Just started our own blog at familyunits.wordpress.com.
After raising 3 boys our heart is to help Christian families stand strong and to sort through the confusion of our culture. Stop by and let me know what you think. It's brand new, so not much there yet. Hoping to add to it soon. God bless you!

Eric S. Mueller said...

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog. I haven't thought about this blog in a while. I've been posting lately at http://emuelle1.typepad.com . I'll check out your blog. I hope you do well with it.